Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, Nov 23

This week has been filled with sick.  Sick mom and sick baby.  The doctor says it is only a cold, but the cough is just yucky.  Toni refuses to take her cough medicine that cost $23.00.  Of course, I tasted it and it is awful, I can't really blame her.  We stayed up all night on Saturday and slept on and off mostly yesterday while Daddy was out on Camp Robinson with a hunt.  The bright part of my week was Friday night.  Daddy took the baby down to his parents and spent the night and I went to crop night and my favorite scrapbooking store, "Just Scrap It" in Sherwood.  I worked on Toni's 2 year old album.  I am about 1/3 done with it.  I made a sample card for Christmas for Daddy to see.  He liked so I am going to run with it.  This week is the week of Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for a lot of people in my life.  My children and husband, my mother, my sister (and her family).  My husband's family and my extended family. My friends and the people we don't really think about that make our lives easier.  The guy who puts out the produce at my grocery store, my mailman, our trash man are just examples.  This Thanksgiving, remember them, the lady who cuts your hair or the neighbor who watches your house while you are gone.  Give them a verbal thank you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment